Forum rules for journalists attending the 2nd WIC
Ten forums will be held during the 2nd World Internet Conference. The forums will include 22 sessions. Due to the large number of registered journalists and the limited space, the following rules have been adopted to keep the order :
1. The Forum on the "Internet Plus" Strategy (Session 1: Fintech innovations and development) to be held from 13:30 to 16:00 on December 16 in the Hua Mei Conference Hall is only accessible to the journalists invited by the Press Center.
2. The Cyber Security High-level Closed-door Meeting to be held from 9:00 to 11:30 on December 17 at the Rong Jin Conference Room is inaccessible to journalists.
3. All other forums are open to journalists. The following rules apply:
(1) “First-come, first-served” rule applies. Journalists have to queue up to get into the forum venue. No entry will be allowed once the venue is full.
(2) Journalists who are denied the entry can take their chance by waiting outside and enter in place of those who exit the venue in the middle of the forum.
(3) Journalists are expected to enter the forum venue under the guidance of the security staff and the WIC staff and stay in the designated area without disturbing others.