Call For Best Practice Cases of World Internet Development 2017
Currently, in the era of information revolution, rapid development of Internet and other information technologies brings along new changes in means and methods of production, creating new space for humanbeings and tremendously improving the human ability to explore and change the world. Thanks to the Internet, the world has become more plentiful and our life more colorful.
In order to demonstrate the benefits of the Internet to mankind and further promote the advanced experience in the application and implementation of information technologies, we are collecting “Best Practice Cases of World Internet Development 2017” from international enterprises, colleges & universities, international organizations, public service organizations, research institutes, technical communities, government departments and individuals, etc.. Related information and requirements are as follows.
I. Theme of Best Practice Cases
Changes and Benefits Brought by the Internet to Mankind
1. Internet Development and Deployment
2. Cultural Diversity in Cyberspace
3. Fruits of Internet Development
4. Peace and Security in Cyberspace
5. International Cyberspace Governance
1. The cases should focus on the theme, reflecting the improvement and convenience brought to human society and life, and showcasing inclusive benefits.
2. The cases should be practically replicable with a certain degree of innovation.
3. Time to achieve actual results or time of completion of the cases should not be earlier than November 2016. Considering that it is the first year to conduct collection, the time period when the cases was launched, deployed or applied could be no earlier than July 2015.
4. Each unit or individual can submit no more than two cases.
1. Applicant should submit the application to the "Best Practice Cases of World Internet Development 2017" working group of the High-level Advisory Council of the World Internet Conference Organizing Committee before August 10, 2017.
2. After initial selection, the Working Group will notify the shortlisted candidates to submit supplementary materials.
3. The Working Group will determine the final list of cases.
4. The final results will be announced at the Fourth World Internet Conference.
Please submit both the electronic and printed versions of Best Practice Cases application to the "Best Practice Cases of World Internet Development 2017" working group of the High-level Advisory Council of the World Internet Conference Organizing Committee.
Ms. Xu Yurong (+86 13401033935)
Ms. Cao Lan (+86 18611540498)
Postal Address: No. B19, Taiping Street, Xicheng District, Beijing (100031), China (West Gate of Taoranting Park, BAO BING TANG)
Secretariat of the High-level Advisory Council of the World Internet Conference Organizing Committee
June 30, 2017