At the second World Internet Conference in 2015, Chinese President Xi Jinping unveiled a vision of building a community with a shared future in cyberspace, which is an embodiment and major practice of the vision of building a community with a shared future for mankind and offers China's wisdom and approach to the global development and governance of the internet. As an integral part of the World Internet Conference Wuzhen Summit, the exhibition of Practice Cases of Jointly Building a Community with a Shared Future in Cyberspace has played an active role in promoting the development of a community with a shared future in cyberspace.
Aimed at fully demonstrating the fruitful results achieved and vivid practices taken by people across the globe in their endeavors to realize the vision of building a community with a shared future in cyberspace and making the development of internet better benefit mankind, we are launching an open call for Practice Cases of Jointly Building a Community with a Shared Future in Cyberspace from government departments, international organizations, social groups, research institutes, think tanks, universities, technical communities, enterprises, and other entities.
I. Cases to be Released and Exhibited
A Review Committee composed of internationally-renowned experts will shortlist about 60 practice cases from the submissions and select 10-12 outstanding cases from the shortlist.
The outstanding practice cases will be presented at a special event during the World Internet Conference Wuzhen Summit 2022.The shortlisted practice cases will be included in the Collection of Practice Cases of Jointly Building a Community with a Shared Future in Cyberspace (2022).
II. How to Apply
Please submit your application at https://rc.wicwuzhen.cn as of 24:00 (Beijing time), June 24, 2022. The online platform is the only channel for submitting cases.
III. Requirements for Submitted Cases
1. Category requirements. The cases should fall into one of the following five categories: Network Infrastructure Construction, Online Cultural Exchange, Innovative Development of Digital Economy, Safeguarding Cybersecurity, International Governance of Cyberspace.
2. Content requirements. The content of cases should include but is not limited to: projects, initiatives, programs, actions, meetings, training, communication, products, and services.
3. Time requirements. The practice should be implemented or deployed after 2015 and should cover at least two countries or regions.
4. Requirements for application materials. Documents, images and videos for the purposes of describing and verifying the cases should be submitted.
5. Other requirements. Each applicant can submit multiple practice cases. Each case can only be submitted in ONE of the five categories. Cases included in the Collection of Practice Cases of Jointly Building a Community with a Shared Future in Cyberspace (2021) cannot be submitted again unless substantial progress has been made since then.
If you have questions, please contact:
Ms. Sun Minghua +8613220175332
Mr. Sang Qiao +8613681292909
Organizing Committee of the World Internet Conference Wuzhen Summit
May 20, 2022
Trailer of World Internet Conference
Copyright © World Internet Conference. All rights Reserved
Presented by China Daily. 京ICP备13028878号-23
Copyright © World Internet Conference. All rights Reserved Presented by China Daily. 京ICP备13028878号-23